A blazing house fire in Umbilo in Durban has resulted in one person being seriously injured. The eThekwini Fire Department and emergency personnel are currently on the scene trying to put out the fire that has engulfed parts of the residential property. #sabcnews
— SAfm news (@SAfmnews) March 5, 2019
#BreakingNews fire on 2nd floor of Damjee Centre in Bertha Mkhize Street formerly Victoria Street in Durban CBD. 3 injured, no deaths reported. Fire extinguished. Area cordoned off. Emergency services on scene. #sabcnews #sabckzn (pics: Life Response Paramedics) pic.twitter.com/mQvHyysETy
— Salma Patel (@salpatel786) June 12, 2020
The post Three people injured after a Durban flat catches alight appeared first on SABC News – Breaking news, special reports, world, business, sport coverage of all South African current events. Africa's news leader..