In his closing address following the NEC’s lekgotla, ANC President Cyril Ramaphosa says the ruling party has come up with decisive steps to improve the economy that has been severely damaged by the COVID-19 pandemic.
He says the lekgotla finalised a recovery and reconstruction plan that will focus on a few priority areas. The plan will be infrastructural based.
The focus areas for the recovery plan are:
- Investment in Energy
- Investment in Water and Sanitation
- Investment in Public Transport
- Investment in Road and Bridge construction
- Investment in Human Settlements
- Investment in the Health Sector
- Investment in Education
- Investment in Digital Infrastructure
The post Listicle: Focus areas for economic recovery plan as announced by ANC President Ramaphosa appeared first on SABC News – Breaking news, special reports, world, business, sport coverage of all South African current events. Africa's news leader..