Working seamlessly across client organisations, we advise executive leadership and management as they aspire to achieve highly engaged relationships with all internal stakeholders, accelerating business performance, elevating brands and building internal passion and loyalty.
Client services include:
1. Audits and assessments: Conducting thorough internal audits to assess/benchmark the current communications climate and structure. Using a mix of one-on-one interviews with key stakeholders, research and an objective review of existing communications channels and materials, we help clients uncover barriers to effective communication and identify gaps; areas of strength and areas where improvements could be made.
2. Change management programs: Designing and executing change communications programs for clients that lead to successful transformations and initiatives, including mergers, acquisitions, consolidations, business restructurings, systems and operations transitions, market entry, crisis and leadership changes.
3. Talent engagement and development: Discovering, developing and executing campaigns that inspire and align talent to a firm’s strategic objectives and cultural qualities, as well as programs that guide employees in growing their business and people skills for enhanced performance.
4. Internal communications programs: Designing and executing ongoing employee communications programs for clients, including serving as their internal communications team when needed.
5. Digital communications: Advising clients on the role of social media in change and internal communications, including the development of robust, multi-channel digital programs and providing proprietary tools for effectively managing and measuring email communications and more.
6. Coaching: Developing and delivering internal communications coaching services across all levels of client organizations – senior executives, directors, managers – to cultivate and grow successful communications skills and techniques to inspire employee trust, loyalty and engagement.
7. Strategic counsel: Providing expert strategic counsel on an ongoing basis, as well as when needed around more discreet needs such as labour negotiations, crisis situations and litigation.
8. Employer branding: Developing and implementing internal branding programs to help clients achieve their employee engagement, retention and corporate goals.